Saturday, August 9, 2008

ROBOTS!!!!!!!

So, here are a few pix of mine and my students bots; they perform different tasks. The larger bot goes into a 120 lb. division. I have some great CAD files but they are on my work network, so I'll add those when I get them.


This is the larger bot with some electronics. It'll make more sense when the 3D CAD files are added so the final product can be seen. We use to do FIRST competitions at our school (before Dean Kamen decided to turn it into his money making machine of impending DOOM!), so those are the parts we have/ use for our larger battlebots.









These next ones are our VEX special ops unit. They had to pick up and move different sized objects in a 4' x 8' arena, then drop them over a wall to score points. They have been approved by the 501st Legion.





We also do some hydraulic end effector bots and NXT LEGO bots in the beginning of the course.




5 comments:

tugboatdude said...

The robots will rule the world!

Kirk Mantay said...

BINARY SOLO 00000100000011000000111

{nUtTyPrOfFeSsOr} said...

I'm not cryin'

tugboatdude said...

It's just raining on my face!HAHAHAHHA

Kirk Mantay said...

It's just, my eyes are sweating.