Friday, October 24, 2008

Cuz I'm workin' for a livin'



Argh pit-stop pirate!! Know your Thundercats villians-

Captain Cracker (voiced by Earl Hammond) — A robotic space pirate who captains a starship named the Jolly Roger. He raids the Great Penal Planet to release a criminal contingent to help him take over the space-ways. He has a robot parrot named Polly.




Thundercats- HooOO!


Well, I've been busy with lots of students' design brief projects & I've been learning new software too. Between the NXT and VEX advanved learning I'm trying to accomplish, one of my co-workers found ALIAS Autodesk Designer. It's a 3D engined modeler that concentrates specifically on automobile design. The control toolbars are clearly labeled so the learning curve is good for high schoolers; they are teaching me quicker than I can learn it alone too. Mumm-ra reactive brainstorming!








Brummell picture exposed!



3 witnesses SNARFED for coming on the property!



We'll be getting into TSA projects and fundraisers as the holiday season roles around at work. Soon to be pluckin' sum duckins' I hope! Let's see how the weather looks in a few weeks to reactivate my boomstick :-}

Have a ghoulish holiday!!!!!

But watch out for the goulash....

2 comments:

tugboatdude said...

SNARF SNARF!The seventh and most under rated Thundercat of all.Yeah dude about three weeks and it is on,duck duck boom!

Kirk Mantay said...

YT, you need to look up "CKY skeletor" on youtube.

SNARF!